Tuesday, May 17, 2011

ALMOST DONE!


      This is the picture I'm posting of my belly and me because I'm feeling quite self-conscious about my bloated face, and I like my profile in this picture. I know there's nothing all that great about it but I like it and it's the best I have, for now, maybe. Anyway, I just wanted to express my joy of almost being done with pregnancy with no complications-no bed rest! OH JOY!!! It has been a totally different experience with my baby girl and I have to say, I LOVE IT!! It's definitely nice to be able to walk around and be mobile. Though at times I wonder how I am even able to move with this belly growing, what it seems like, exponentially.
      Let me just tell you though, that being on bed rest with Oliver around this time, I didn't get to experience the frequent bathroom visits since I had a catheter in the hospital for a couple of weeks, which surprisingly, I wouldn't mind having during the night. It would be nice to sleep all through the night but, its worth being able to get up and not worry that the baby is going to drop out. Yay for different experiences!
      Well, it's late and I need to use the bathroom. Adieu!

No comments:

Post a Comment