Monday, July 21, 2014

Why not here?

Another late post that has been sitting under my draft section. Preschool has been done since May and we're now in July but preschool has been a blessing so here were my thoughts when it was in session:


Oliver has been in preschool for a few months now and it has been so great for him, and myself truthfully.Not in the way I had imagined but it has been great. I have made such great friends with the moms and the kids' wonderful teacher.  The preschool has also been MOVED. It originally was held in the teacher's home, unfortunately, she had to stop hosting it. So I tell myself "well, why not here in my home." Now every morning when I ask Oliver get ready for school he says, "but it's already here!" He's such a funny kid. Mads just loves having it at home and the kids are all so sweet to her. During circle time the girls love to sit next to her. Melt my heart. Anyhow, I am so grateful for this preschool because I feel that it really is preparing Oliver for kindergarten, even if it is at home. I see him growing more and more each day and I am one proud Mama. He's kind and considerate, and a little spacey at times, but he's a good boy. I wish growing up didn't have to happen so quickly but it is what it is. The friends I have made with these moms shows me that my Heavenly Father is truly aware of me. Being so far from family makes it hard some days and these wonderful ladies help me feel a little closer to home with their silly humor and kindness. I really appreciate them and thank God that we've met.

1 comment: