Saturday, February 4, 2012

Happy Birthday Oliver #3

HaaapppPPPYYY BIRTHDAY TTOOO OLIVER!!! (pretend I wrote this on his actually birthday 1/26)

     This year we had more friends to celebrate with which made it a lot of fun and we did a little bit more decorating as well. We put up some purple streamers with some different colored balloons and made an Oliver shrine. It was a lot of fun especially when we got to watch his face light up in the morning. He was somewhat in awe, I think, because it took a few minutes before he finally said, "The balloons are beauutifull!" I love him! Those weeks of bed rest were worth it. Yes I will hang it over his head for the rest of his life! I'm such a great mother, HA!
      Oliver got some great new toys which Mommy loves because it keeps him occupied very well! Thank you again to the grandparents and friends that contributed to giving me, the mommy, some alone time. 
      Oliver we LOVE YOU SO MUCH!! And we are so glad you are part of our family!

Just a couple of his toys that he got for his birthday. We forgot to pull out the camera because we were having so much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment